As most of you know, my second book was just released. My hobby is quickly becoming a second job. As I work harder, I’m looking for a few special SuperFans to help me beta-test ideas. If you are selected, you will get to:
- read some of my work before anyone else
- have some say in what makes it to print – and what doesn’t
- have input about book covers.
- attend launch parties (virtual and real)
- enter exclusive giveaways only available to my SuperFans.
As part of the planning process, I am trying to decide whether to just call this group “SuperFans” or give the group a name. What do you think? Do you want to be SuperFans? Or Lori’s Gems? Other suggestions? I’m just spitballin’ here . . .
If you are interested, please send an email to lori(at)lorilrobinett.com and answer the following questions:
- How many books do you estimate you read a year?
- What social media outlets are you active in/on?
- Are you interested in live or virtual events?
- Do you leave reviews anywhere online? Where?
- Do you have an e-reader? If yes, Nook, Kindle or Other (please specify)